1948 Eagle Ranch Road – Elegant Mountain Living!
1948 Eagle Ranch Road was designed and constructed by award winning architect Scott Turnipseed. He combined the characteristics of a fine Craftsman-style home with a farmhouse twist to complete this work of art as a functional dwelling.
The exterior components include multiple intersecting roof gables, with triangular knee braces, wide eaves with exposed rafter tails along with hefty wood piers sitting atop indigenous river rock walls that support the deep wrap-around covered porch. Visual design elements include a charming cupola and flying pig weathervane designed for good luck, and a “Hexafoo” design in the front gable (an old farmhouse superstition to ward off evil spirits).
The open floor plan has few hallways to increase functionality with rooms flowing one into another. The interior’s handcrafted design features include; a two-story river rock fireplace, vaulted ceilings with beautiful wood beams, a stone wrapped Island in the farmhouse inspired gourmet kitchen, integrated plaster throughout and built in book shelves and desks.
- Full work out facility and climbing wall
- 2 Dog condominiums in the back
- Separate lock-off apartment / office
- Radiant in-floor heating
- Oversized three car garage
- Backs to Arnold Palmer designed Eagle Ranch Golf Course
- Eagle Ranch community features restaurants, shops and a movie theater
- Bike and Walking Paths
- Steps from fantastic fishing in Brush Creek
- Minutes from the Eagle River
- Short 30 minute drive to Vail
- 15 minute drive to Sylvan Lake State Park
- Minutes to National Forest Campgrounds and public lands
- Located within the Brush Creek Elementary school boundary
- Walking Paths
1948 Eagle Ranch Road Eagle Co 81631