Happy New Year from the Vail Valley!! 2020 came screeching into the Vail Valley with new snow for the ski areas of Vail and Beaver Creek and what seemed like record numbers of visitors to Vail Village and the Village of Beaver Creek. This year will prove to be a banner year for the Vail area and real estate sales should be brisk throughout the year. Come enjoy what the Vail Valley has to offer this winter and see for yourself how incredible this world class ski resort has become. We hope to see you here in 2020 and may you and yours have a prosperous New Year!
This is a fun little infographic piece we did years ago that we are republishing with a new infographic from The Telegraph for your enjoyment. My wife tells me, “Everyone is excited to read about this celebrity stuff,” including her. I am not the star struck type and would rather ski than search out celebs; but, please enjoy the gossip on the stars and pros that visit our Rocky Mountain Ski Towns and Resorts! If you visit Vail, Beaver Creek or Aspen, I am sure you will see someone famous. And of course, if you want to see homes built for celebrities in the Vail Valley, don’t hesitate to call me at 970-331-1110. Thanks and Enjoy! John Helmering
Lindsey Vonn has become a celebrity of her own and her house is for sale.
Happy Halloween from Vail Valley Real Estate, Inc.
We have some spook-tacular things lurking behind the scenes at Vail Valley Real Estate, Inc. and are looking forward to sharing the breaking news in the upcoming months.
Sign up here to be the first to find out about all the scary good changes coming soon!
Happy St. Patrick’s Day from Vail Valley Real Estate, Incorporated
We have some exciting fresh things happening at Vail Valley Real Estate, Inc. and are looking forward to sharing the breaking news in the upcoming months.
Sign up here to be the first to find out about all the “good-green” changes coming soon!
November 19, 2015 Vail, CO – Early season ski conditions are looking really strong with two plus feet of snow having blanketed Vail and Beaver Creek Ski Mountains and another storm on the way tomorrow. There are also some new attractions in Vail Village and Beaver Creek so we thought this would be a great time to let you know that there are plenty of other things to do in the mountains of the Vail Valley this winter than just ski.
Here are ten things to do in Vail and Beaver Creek that will allow you to enjoy the natural beauty and refined influences of the Vail Valley:
1. Shopping – In Vail Village and Beaver Creek you will find some of the coolest boutique stores and local shopping venues. The streets of both Vail and Beaver Creek Village are exploding with merchandise that will attract your attention and make you smile. No where will you find a more diverse offering of regional Rocky Mountain wears and unique gifts from Bavarian Europe and beyond. Even if your not a shopper, the ambiance and people watching alone is worth getting out there on the plazas.
2. Dinning – The Vail Valley is known for its world class dinning and now with the recent completion of several new five star hotels and mixed used residential buildings, you will find a plethora of dinning options to choose from. Vail’s Dinning Guide
3. Take an “Alpen Glo” ride in the new Vail Gondola or the Lionshead Gondola. Whichever Gondola in Vail you decide, you will find warm and cozy mountain top restaurants complete with greeters that have information on the daily events and on-mountain happenings.
4. Take a tour of Vail Village. The Colorado Ski Museum hosts walking tours of Vail Village on Tuesdays and Fridays. You will learn about the fifty year history of the ski area, the more famous developments and the pioneers that created this world class Rocky Mountain destination.
6. Take a Horse Drawn Sleigh Ride – Reencounter the Rocky Mountain past with a horse drawn sleigh ride at Bearcat Stables.
7. Fly Fishing – Colorado River fly fishing can be fantastic during the late winter and early spring months. There is nothing like catching a big Rainbow trout in a drift boat while the snow is gently falling on the river’s edge. Contact Pete Mott at TroutTrickers.com
8. Hot Air Balloons – If your sense of adventure is flying high over the ski areas and mountain tops, winter Ballooning is for you. Merlin from Camelot Balloons has been around for many years and they are the local experts at mountain ballooning.
9. Take a Spa Day. The Vail Valley features some of the most awesome spas and exotic treatments in the country – Vail Valley Spas. If you are looking for natural hot springs, there are a variety of venues that can satisfy your natural outdoor cravings although you will have to travel a bit out the Valley to get to most of these Colorado Hot Springs.
10. Ice Skating, Bowling or a Movie. There are several outdoor ice skating rinks located in the Villages and plaza areas of the Vail Valley that are open to the public. In addition, the Vail Valley offers two bowling alleys and three different movie theaters including a dine in movie house called CineBistro.
SHOP FOR REAL ESTATE
We are pleased to introduce to you the new interactive Vail Valley Real Estate website. This site has been built with you in mind for both ease of use and instant access to all the information you need to make informed buying and selling decisions.
Our team has been selling real estate for the last 25 years in the Vail Valley which has allowed us to offer you a complete insiders look at our real estate market. This is your GO TO online source for mobile property and map searches, email alerts, local real estate news, recent trends and sales statistics.
Here are some of the new features that this site offers:
1. Mobile and Cross Device Compatibility – No matter if you are searching for Vail Valley real estate on a smart phone, tablet, or laptop computer, the new site is built to adapt to the device’s display so the pages expand and contract accordingly. Making this the perfect search platform when you are on the go and in an area you like. Read More about Mobile Vail Valley Real Estate Searches Here.
2. Real Estate Search – The new website is laden with ways to search for Vail Valley real estate including by town, community, neighborhood and map search. There is also an advanced search category for finding very specific real estate types.
3. Listings by Email – Although not a new feature, the new website will send new listings by email in an enhanced format with better pictures and more information.
4. Trends and Statistics – You can download current and comprehensive Vail Valley real estate sales trends and statistics.
5. Comparative Market Analysis – For Owners, we offer a free detailed comparative market analysis and marketing plan.
6. List your Home online – Our number one goal when we list your home is to leave you with more money in your pocket when you sell your property.
7. News and Information – We will strive to bring you the most current news and information surrounding real estate and property ownership in the Vail Valley. The new website and corresponding social media channels allow you to keep up to date with all the happenings in the manner your choose.
8. Account Sign up and email newsletters – Sign up to receive periodic updates, information and newsletters on Vail Valley Real Estate.
Vail and Beaver Creek welcomes the World to Colorado! The Vail Valley is hosting the 2015 World Alpine Ski Championships which will be the biggest ski racing venue even in the United States and probably the world. Come and witness history this February in Vail, Colorado. Visit the official race website here: Vail Beaver Creek 2015 World Alpine Ski Championships
Vail Valley Real Estate, Inc. is pleased to announce that VailRealEstateSearch.com is now completely mobile friendly and fully optimized. Enjoy reading about Vail Real Estate Happenings while you are on the go and always have the ability to search for all Eagle County real estate including Vail, Beaver Creek, Avon, Edwards, Cordillera, Eagle and Gypsum. You will be pleased with the mobile screen displays and output. Check out the fully Mobile Vail Valley Real Estate Search Page here.
Another great feature that works well with mobile is the Vail Valley Map Search where you can search property in Vail, Beaver Creek and beyond. With map search you can see all the listings on a map throughout Eagle County that you can now search with detail on your phone, tablet or PC.
Another great feature is New Listing Email Alerts. Once you identify your search criteria, our website system will send you newly listed properties as soon as they are listed for sale in the Vail MLS. This is a great service that allows you to see property before most other buyers and give you a great sense of real estate market conditions in the Vail Valley.
Please also feel free to call or text direct 970-331-1110 for all your real estate questions and needs.
Gypsum, CO – Colorado’s very first woody biomass facility started delivering electricity to the Vail Valley today! This is a huge accomplishment for the entire region as this renewable energy project will use pine beetle kill timber for its main source of fuel; helping to rid the surrounding National Forests of serious wild fire hazards.
A Big Congratulations goes out to Holy Cross Electric, Eagle Valley Clean Energy, West Range Reclamation, Eagle County and the Town of Gypsum, for working together in this endeavor. The Vail Valley now leads the way in Colorado with its renewable energy efforts and forest health concerns. Never has a Colorado utility worked with the private sector to create a commercial grade biomass project; especially one that generates base-load renewable power. Holy Cross Electric and Eagle Valley Clean Energy successfully created this local alliance several years ago and now the surreal has become a reality. This facility will produce a bit more than 11 Megawatts of power; 10 MW of which will be distributed locally by Holy Cross Energy; enough to power nearly 10,000 residential units per year.
Read More Below….
With the snow falling on Vail Mountain today, Vail is gearing up for its 50th ski season this year. Starting next week, the good times are sure to role. Make your plans from November 15th, 2012 til April 14, 2013 to visit and we will continue to update you on all of the special events planned for Vail Ski Mountain’s 50th.